People join a golf club for many reasons
- To play with friends or make new ones
- To get better at the sport
- Enjoy the social activities at the golf club
- Enjoy the Bar and Catering available in the clubhouse
At the Bishopbriggs Golf Club we give members the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the club from Golf Competitions, Casual golf, Practice Facilities and Tuition which we hope will add to their enjoyment of the game.
There are many benefits from being a member of Bishopbriggs Golf Club including the ability to obtain a handicap that will allow you to play in club competitions, team matches for all ability levels and play courses across the world including the Open championship courses.
In conjunction with the Scottish Golf Union we have invested heavily in the layout and condition of our parkland course which is beautifully landscaped and maintained and perhaps the best in the area. We have also created a superb custom built Academy Practice Area with covered bays and practice greens for members to develop their skills in all aspects of the game.
Use of a Great Clubhouse
- Bar, lounge & restaurant
- Excellent value-for-money catering
- Great range of drinks from good coffee to local ales
- Members and visitors changing rooms
- Free function room hire for members
- Excellent bar and catering facilities.
- Great central location .
- Gain an official CONGU handicap
- Weekend and midweek competitions for men, women
- Medals on the first Saturday of every month
- Summer knock-out match play competitions
Looking After Our Members
- We are passionate about good customer service
- Our friendly catering and bar staff will look after you, whether you’re up for a quick drink or a family meal
- Hardworking team of greenkeepers maintain our course in great condition all year round
- Regular communication with our Members Forums and news items via our database
- Updates on the Club Facebook and website pages
A Thriving Junior Section
- Fun and engaging coaching for young boys and girls aged 9 and upwards
- Part of the national Club Golf program with our visiting PGA professional and volunteer coaches
- Regular junior competitions and team matches
Golf When You Want It
- Whether it’s our quick 5-hole loop with your kids, 9 holes on a Tuesday evening or 18 on a Sunday morning, you decide when you play and how you play
- Use our online booking system to select your preferred tee-times for social golf and competitions
Improve Your Game With Our Practice Facilities
- Excellent practice facilities for warm-up or lessons
- All-weather covered Bays, short game area and putting green
- Lessons available from our visiting PGA professional, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player
- Group, family and junior lessons also available